The swimming pool is one of favorite parts of a house, especially in the modern times. We will enjoy removing the fatigue after busy work all day at a swimming pool. Also, swimming pool is also used to maintain the fitness of the owner. Swimming pool usually makes the house more beautiful and exciting. Cheaper, more comfortable and practical if you have a swimming pool because you do not have to pay or free and do not need to go to the public swimming pool when you want to swim.
Nevertheless, you need to be aware of the pool also requires maintenance so that the water is kept clean and the pool does not grow crust and even moss. This cleaning is also done to keep the pool water clear and free from various kinds of dirt, germs, and other microorganisms that can cause disease. Maybe you ever thought about saving money by cleaning your pool by yourself. This could be the right choice because it takes just a little effort to clean the pool and you should monitor the levels of chemicals at least three times a week. On this occasion will be discussed about the right ways to clean your pool.
1. Make sure you use the right tools.
Before skimming and brushing your pool, prepare the necessary tools. To be more complete, swimming pool cleaning should be done by using equipment explicitly made to clean the pool. By using the materials, the cleaning process will be done effectively and efficiently. The articles in question are telescopic pole, A leaf skimmer or skimmer net, and a pool brush. For more details, you can read the following description:
- Telescopic pole. In pool cleaning, this tool can be used as a handle by connecting it to a leaf skimmer or a pool brush. You may want to wipe off the telescopic pole to make sure it is free from the flakes that potentially contaminate your pool. By using the handles, we do not have to go down to the lake or dive to clean the inside of the lake. However, we can still stay by the pool while cleaning the inside of the pool using a telescopic handle.
- The next tool in cleaning the swimming pool is a leaf skimmer or skimmer net. This tool is used to clean the leaves and dirt that are on the surface of the lake. As well as swimming pool cleaning supplies, leaf skimmers should be cleaned on occasion. This tool can be used efficiently to take various kinds of dirt in the pool. While to reach the middle of the lake or other parts that are not reachable, you must connect the leaf skimmer with a telescopic pole.
- You also need a pool brush in the process of cleaning the swimming pool. Make sure you rinse your pool brush regularly to make sure it is clean because Brushes can be clogged with dust and dirt. You need a wall brush in the pool cleaning process. Some people refer to it as a pool brush, but these two terms have the same meaning, which is a brush used to brush away dirt or mildew attached to the pool wall of the ladder or stair side.
2. Use a leaf skimmer to Skim the surface of your pool
For those of you who have a swimming pool surrounded by trees around it, you must have this tool to maintain the cleanliness of your swimming pool. The first step is to clear your pond by filtering the surface using a leaf skimmer. So, to ensure the pool surface is free of any contamination this should be done daily.
- To use this tool, We must connect it to the telescopic pole. So, To make it easier for you to clean pool, Attach the skimmer to the telescopic pole to start. This is a straightforward part of pool cleaning.
- Then, use a clean skimmer to remove any foreign objects you see on the top of the pool. Use the net to pull out the debris. Leaves and other foliage often fall into outdoors swimming pool. Therefore, it is very recommended that this cleaning activity should be done as often as possible even every day.
3. Brush the poolside and the pool stairs.
We must also pay attention to cleanliness of the swimming pool walls. Use a pool brush to clean the side of the pool as well as stairs or ladders After cleansing the evidence remains. This activity you should do every week. The way is so easy, attach the pool brush into a telescopic pole and run over this area, it’s just that you need to use some power to remove dirt when needed. Remember to pay more attention to areas with poor water circulation such as stairs.
Keeping the clean condition is necessary to support the performance of a swimming pool. A clean pool will provide a comfortable impression for its users. Also, the cleanliness of the pool too ensures the health of anyone who is in the pool. So, to the swimming pool always in a clean condition, it is necessary to clean the swimming pool periodically. Finally, I hope this article about the right ways to clean your pool can be useful and be a reference for you.